Want to take a forklift course in English? At Orbi Training you can choose from various transport and logistics courses to obtain your forklift certificate, for example. As a forklift driver, you need these to operate a forklift.
A forklift is a heavy machine that sometimes weighs five tons. There are also regular serious incidents to report with the forklift. That is why it is important to work safely with a forklift. The Working Conditions Act obliges companies that work with forklifts to give all forklift drivers a thorough safety instruction. Therefore, follow a forklift truck course at Orbi Training. For whom is the forklift course intended?
The forklift English course is intended for people who want to drive a forklift in the near future and who need to obtain the forklift truck certificate.
Purpose of the course
The purpose of the forklift course is to handle a (fork) forklift as safely and efficiently as possible and to oversee and prevent dangerous situations. After the course you will be able to check, load and operate the machine in a responsible manner. Content of the forklift English course
- Daily check
- Forklift operation and control
- Cold stacking, pallet and drive-in racks
- Loading and unloading of containers and trailers
- Battery and motor maintenance
- What are the risks of operating a forklift?
- Safety AI 14 and Working Conditions Act
- How to load and load the forklift
- Daily vehicle check
- Traffic regulations
The course consists of a theoretical and a practical part and is concluded with an exam. The certificate is valid for 5 years.
- 1 course day on location in Rotterdam
- 08:00 – 15:00
- Certificate + card
- Including course material
- Lunch included